Re: lp:~camptocamp/account-financial-tools/port_of_trp_update_tax into lp:account-financial-tools

I agree with you Pedro on the principle but in real life, I face unfortunately 2 problems :

1 - I am dependant to the localisation module update (as you said)

2 - I have to update more or less the whole addons (& other branches) code of my customers which is maybe a bit heavy to handle sometimes just for a VAT update.

So I think both fuctionality might have their place on this branch... But I admit that if we have to choose one for the sake of the clarity in community branches, the spanish solution seems to be better.

Any other opinion on this ?

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/account-financial-tools/port_of_trp_update_tax/+merge/194348
Your team OpenERP Community Reviewer/Maintainer is subscribed to branch lp:account-financial-tools.