Re: lp:~camptocamp/purchase-wkfl/7.0-add_framework_agreement-nbi into lp:purchase-wkfl

Hello,

thanks for the review

> I see 3 points:
>
> - integrity error on framework agreement deletion
As discussed a better message will be nice but nice to have.

> - import pdb in def open_agreement (maybe voluntary)>
Fixed
> - change price in a FA doesn't change price in existing purchase order lines,
> is it voluntary?
Yes but we should add a warning on change of price if related to a PO

Regards

Nicolas
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~camptocamp/purchase-wkfl/7.0-add_framework_agreement-nbi/+merge/196681
Your team Purchase Core Editors is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~camptocamp/purchase-wkfl/7.0-add_framework_agreement-nbi into lp:purchase-wkfl.