Re: [Merge] lp:~oerp.ca/account-financial-tools/add-bank-of-canada-rss into lp:account-financial-tools

Hi Pedro,

Thank you for your review.

In regards with feedparser, I was under the impression that this library is required by OpenERP. Please see /openobject-server/openerpcommand/setup.py. I hope I'm not missing something here!?

>From what I see, currency_rate_update in order to address the specific needs from a global perspective, will accumulate over time a number of different bank feeds (each with their own specific format) and, most likely, a potential user will only use one of the bank feeds... sure we can add a required library to the dependency... but it could be that users in Europe will not use the Canadian rates, while they will be forced to install the dependency. Maybe a different design could be used? Let's wait for other developers to add feeds from other banks so we can see what formats are required all over the world.

Best regards,
Daniel

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~oerp.ca/account-financial-tools/add-bank-of-canada-rss/+merge/204377
Your team OpenERP Community Reviewer/Maintainer is subscribed to branch lp:account-financial-tools.