Re: [Merge] lp:~onnis-roberto/web-addons/6.1 into lp:web-addons/6.1

Hi Pedro, thanks for your fast review, I've pushed the fix in js code.

How can I create a pot file of a web module? I've tried with the openerp export functionality but it returns an empty file

Thanks in advance
Roberto

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~onnis-roberto/web-addons/6.1/+merge/207662
Your team Web-Addons Core Editors is subscribed to branch lp:web-addons/6.1.