Re: Unmutable defaults

Olivier Dony escribió:
We are going to put online a list of such anti-patterns + best practices
for OpenERP developement.
It would be useful to include some of such best practices in the technical memento (http://www.openobject.com/memento/). Also it would be great if the memento was easier to reach from the documentation page :)
But going through the whole code to change it is definitely overkill, as
the actual side-effects are very rare in practice.
Newbies to OpenObject learn from the code already present on OpenERP. If we don't start fixing it (it doesn't need to be at once, but it must be done), we will be copying&pasting such anti-patterns again and again until the OpenERP code base becomes a big "WTFITS".

--
Borja López Soilán
borjals@xxxxxxxxx

Pexego Sistemas Informáticos S.L.
Avenida de Magoi 66 - 27002 Lugo (España)
Tel./Fax 982801517
http://www.pexego.es