Re: Unmutable defaults

Borja López Soilán (Pexego) a écrit :
Newbies to OpenObject learn from the code already present on OpenERP. If we don't start fixing it (it doesn't need to be at once, but it must be done), we will be copying&pasting such anti-patterns again and again until the OpenERP code base becomes a big "WTFITS".
I totally agree with you.
It's not such a big bug, just dirty code. There are more important issues indeed but don't you keep brushing your teeth even with a broken leg? Now, to each contributor his own responsability. I'll only be fixing modules I'm using, and I do understand those who won't fix.

For those interested I attached a script to the bug report, which makes part of the work automatically.

Lionel
begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:=C3=89quipe informatique Initiatives - Num=C3=A9rigraphe
n:Sausin;Lionel
org;quoted-printable;quoted-printable:Num=C3=A9rigraphe - Initiatives;=C3=89quipe informatique
adr;dom:;;11 rue Hector Berlioz;Le Mans;;72021
email;internet:informatique@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
tel;work:+33 2 43 14 30 42
tel;fax:+33 2 43 14 30 25
x-mozilla-html:TRUE