Re: Unmutable defaults

Guys, can't we include that test in the base ""quality"" module to spot
modules that have those issues? And more generally, I suggest OpenERP S.A.
starts giving some more explanations (at least informally in the expert
lists so experts can relay the information) about the ""quality"" tests, how
you take that into account internally, how a quality regression is spotted,
what do you do when you see low quality etc, so we can start using it
efficiently too. I doubt the community use it currently.

Regards,

Raphaël Valyi
http://www.akretion.com