Re: LP bug status

That will be more and more difficult to keep a central extra-addons
directory, moreover with apps.openerp.com getting to speed.
Having a sourcelist/apt-get feature with all branches in openerp would
help a lot maintaining up-to-date extra addons.
And keeping the original branch would allow to assign bugs to the branch
owner directly.
--
Eric