Re: Nightly Builds ?

On 10/26/2011 10:37 AM, Bogdan Stanciu wrote:
> COuld you tell me how you make it work? I mean there is no addon 'web'
> in the server, the server actually logs "WARNING:init:module web: module
> not found"...
>
> should i just add it somewhere? should I change some config?

Yes, the "web*" modules are located in the "addons" subdirectory of the
web 6.1 project, which you can get from lp:openerp-web/trunk.
You will need to add it to the addons_path option of the server if you
want it to be detected and available.

See also my other reply in this thread for other options to grab the source.

> The port 8069 it used to be (still is?) for the webdav client.

Port 8069 is used for all HTTP-based transports, so in 6.1 this means
for example: HTTP/web server, WebDAV, XML-RPC, each bound to its own URL
route/path. Port 8080 was previously used for web when the web server
was started as a separate process, but it is not necessary anymore if
you run it embedded in 6.1.