Re: Nightly Builds ?

Hello I use the Linux package , not Windows Package, as the Windows package
has not yet included the Web module.

You just download the last Linux package:  *.tgz ou *.deb

I have used the Openerp-server-6.1-dev.tgz ( version of 25 october).. Be
sure to install all the Linux python modules required  for that..

After starting the server, the 8069 must be available and just
http://hostname:8069

That's it.. Follow the installation, all the modules are not yet available,
but it is very fast and sexy.

Brice

--
Brice MUANGKHOT