Re: OpenERP: Hardware sizing for OpenERP

On 04/25/2012 08:22 AM, Hery Atmadja wrote:
> It's an old topic, but as promised we just added a reference entry.  Hope this
> helps.

Excellent, this is invaluable! It's always hard for partners to find the time
to publish references, especially wrt hardware sizing (as you can see, there is
not much in the spreadsheet yet). Often as you build experience you forget how
much you were looking for such information when you started...

We will soon add a "References" section in the Partner Portal, and maybe having
it directly in the portal will remind all Partners of the value of sharing them.

Thanks a lot!