Re: Project / Invoicing menu available for HR /Employee group

Hi sbi,

thanks for your answer.
Yes I figured out that I cannot deny read access to Analytic Accounts,
needed to create Analytic Account Lines.
So I will hide the menu for Analytic Account views, and in case someone
access to them by the URL I will hide the important fields in
account.analytic views using the groups="" attribute in the <field> tag

cheers!

--
*Luciano Spiegel*
iXiam Global Solutions