Re: Project / Invoicing menu available for HR /Employee group

By the way,
I saw that giving read acces to Analytic Account to a group, it
automatically enables the menu *Project / Invoicing / Contracts to
Renew*to users assigned to that group.
Even if that menu if not part of the Menu list of the group

Is there any way to avoid that? Or how can I delete that menu entry to that
group ?
because that's exactly what I don't want, to give access to Analytic
Account views to this group

tx!

--
*Luciano Spiegel*