Re: uninstalling base_contact

Dear Ana,

The location in 6.1 was a good approach as the address remained the
object so assign to all other modules. This was not the case in 6.0
where many modules had to be adapted to cope with jobs instead of
address (and the address was used as location).

We finalised the 6.1 approach with the missing features from 6.0 (see
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-community/openobject-addons/trunk-bug-923440-base_contact_finalise6.1)
and will soon migrate to 6.1 such that we can use all modules with the
address.

I hope that a good solution in Version 7 will be prepared.

Best Regards

Etienne