Re: Fwd: OpenERP touchscreen module

Hi,

At VNC we have already implemented offline functionality in VNC Point Of
Delivery.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaflmApHX0k

But if you think a real production app that support offline functionality
on small devices, I would suggest you to use / build native app that work
with desired functionality instead of browser based offline support.

Regards,
Parthiv Patel