Re: Fwd: OpenERP touchscreen module

Fabrice,
thank you for your response, I understand your reasons for not designing a generic procedure for working on objects offline, but there are a lot of cases where this feature would be very useful, like the one you mentioned in wich only new objects additions to the database are done, or one in wich a user only modifies the records he "owns" in a certain way. The system could be designed having in mind that it must be easy to enhance in the future to support locking of records or different behaviors in the case of update conflicts.
Thanks again for your comment.
Regards..