Re: [Openerp-expert-framework] New Community Organization for OpenERP

On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 1:09 PM, Olivier Dony <odo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 11/16/2012 06:57 PM, Joël Grand-Guillaume wrote:
>
>> @ovnicraft: I think we cannot do this without OpenERP agreement as they
>> publish that on doc.openerp.com => @odony, did you confirm ?
>>

> Indeed I'd rather avoid fragmenting the documentation.
>
> I'm copying the main contents of Joel's mail to the documentation in the
> Contribute chapter, to use as as a starting point.

Well my point, is about to get a better documentation, openobject-doc is a
good branch but hard to maintain in translation process.

About new documentation for server and web that is clear for us, in fact i
get pushed in readthedocs.org server and web documentation.

Regards,