Re: New Community Organization for OpenERP (+GTK)

+1 for Eric's opinion.

I'am not in favor of maintaining/investing time for the GTK client, but rather build a web-addons-community project that will bring the needed features in the webclient. I see here features like: Keyboard shortcut, easy import/export, per user column order, ...

Regards,

Joël