Re: About states different to EEUU.

+1 (try to find a common path with openerp)

It will be nice to have some sort of adress descriptor, i've seen it before.
For instance  Ecuador has Country/state
(provincia)/city/canton/neighbourhood and no ZIP codes at all.
By the way we have almost all of them available. I will like to check it
against geonames api...