Re: OpenERP: Partners Collaboration Model

Le 05/02/2013 09:38, Arun Venkat a écrit :

I differ from Bertrand's view. My opinion is to make the product more viable for partners and OpenERP I feel we should take the Google/Android marketplace route. (...)

Agreed. Actually, we do need both the markeplace and the community-driven projects.

And that's just the way we're heading : OpenERP SA is pushing apps.openerp.com, totally with the "marketplace" philosophy, open to everyone - and hopefully they'll add payment options. On the other hand, the communit-driven projects are striving to provide advanced features on par with the big ERPs, with a meritocratic approach, trying to give the best experts the final word.
I think it's fair this way, let's see what this 2013 makes it.
Lionel.