Re: OpenERP: Partners Collaboration Model

Le 06/02/2013 09:43, Alan Lord a écrit :
(...) AGPL license on all modules. Nothing to prevent 1st purchaser redistributing module for free.
Totally! Yet it may be just convenient to pay a fee and have the module auto-installed. For example, I love the GPL'ed game "Battle for Wesnoth" and when I want to play on Android, it's ok for me to pay 3€ to get it from Google Play, instead of spending long hours compiling it by myself. And I can still get the source for free. I'm free to chose between spending money and spending time - the same point Fabien was making in it's demos a few years ago.
Lionel Sausin.