-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: partners-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:partners-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im
Auftrag von Oladipo Kabir Jagun
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 06. Februar 2013 09:48
An: Arun Venkat; partners-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx; Luc De Meyer; 'Bertrand
Hanot'; 'Nabil Majoul'; 'Serpent Consulting Services'
Cc: openerp-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; OpenERP Partner List
Betreff: Re: OpenERP: [Openerp-community] Partners Collaboration Model

We can actually do both! Partners will collaborate ( Bertrand’s view.) and
customers purchase apps from OpenERP marketplace!

That way percentage can be shared by co developers and percentage for
OpenERP for hosting the marketplace all win win! What say you all?

Best regards

Oladipo Kabir Jagun
StrataIP Integrated Solutions Limited Nigeria
+2347034155535