Re: OpenERP: Partners Collaboration Model

Look at this:

http://www.sitepoint.com/public-license-explained/

W dniu 11.02.2013 02:41, Juan Cristobal Lopez Arrieta pisze:
Agree with Olar.
And that is the beauty: GPL is viral !!.

On Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 10:35 PM, Olar Alca <oszckar@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:oszckar@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    If you create a OpenERP module, You simply cant avoid using
    OpenERP code licensed by AGPL,  by using the Framework, you are
    using OpenERP. You can do whatever you want with your modules,
    just remember from where everything comes from.