Re: Making stock quantity searchable on products and locations

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 10:57 AM, "Lionel Sausin, de la part de l'équipe
informatique Numérigraphe" <informatique@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  Dear Christian and community,
>
> Ovnicraft wrote:
>
>   Hello, i am interested to work with you in this for 6.1 we are working
> with stock modules and has that requirements.
>
> I've converted my patch into a module, which I suppose will be easier to
> work with.
> It is available here :
> https://code.launchpad.net/~numerigraphe/openerp-product-attributes/6.0-stock-search-qty-module
> So the next step I propose to take is to port this module to 6.1.
> Christian, would you be so kind as to take care of this please?

Hello i can do it, i will branch it and propose to merge in your branch to
check it.

By now my main issues is check methods with 6.1

Thanks for your work !

Best regards,

--
Cristian Salamea