Re: How should we proceed with "Deprecated" 6.1 version of OpenERP

If everyone agrees to use your branch as the 6.1 series, we will follow.

Otherwise, we agree with your suggestions : use 6.1 branch from openobject-addons and resubmit the backports through the community review.

--
Maxime Chambreuil
1-514-276-5468 #126

----- Mail original -----