Re: Fwd: Storno accounting branch

    def _check_contra_minus(self, cr, uid, ids, context=None):
        """ This is to restore credit_debit2 check functionality, for
contra journals
        """
        for l in self.browse(cr, uid, ids, context=context):
            if l.journal_id.posting_policy == 'contra':
                if not (l.debit + l.credit) >= 0.0:
                    return False
        return True

 lp