Re: OpenERP Community Backports 6.1

Hi Stefan,

Sorry for asking so basic questions about LP, but I was so frustrated about reporting errors for official branches, that I didn't take the time to learn the whole process, and started fixing the errors directly on our own repositories as patches (faster and a less frustrating)

I didn't even make it to select OCB...

As they were only assigned to official 7.0 trunk, I thought I had to assign them also to official 6.1 branch. When I selected the addons project, LP complained that project was already assigned, and I could not figure out how to include another series...

Should I have it linked to 6.1 on official branch first, or can I link it to OCB and then choose both 6.1 and 7.0 series ?

Regards,
-Mario