Re: OpenERP Community Backports 6.1

On 04/12/2013 07:37 AM, Mario Arias wrote:

Should I have it linked to 6.1 on official branch first, or can I link it to OCB and then choose both 6.1 and 7.0 series ?

Hi Mario,

To clarify this a part a bit: we ask people to pinpoint the affected series of the OCB projects using this mechanism in Launchpad. The permissions to do so are delegated to the OpenERP Community team. Not a lot of people could not do the same for the official projects because that is a privilige of the OpenERP Drivers team, which is quite restricted, although it does contain representatives of the community. So we cannot expect the bugs to be linked to a particular series of the OpenERP projects (the core developers do not seem to use this feature).

Cheers,
Stefan.

--
Therp - Maatwerk in open ontwikkeling

Stefan Rijnhart - Ontwerp en implementatie

mail: stefan@xxxxxxxx
tel: +31 (0) 614478606
http://therp.nl
https://twitter.com/therp_stefan