Re: city / base_city module for OpenERP v7, anyone?

Hi, Raphael:

Here it is also merge proposal for 7.0 version:

https://code.launchpad.net/~pedro.baeza/partner-contact-management/city-module/+merge/161837

I think it includes all features of better_zip module, so you don't need to
use it.

I'm going to propose to spanish localization to use it as base for spanish
toponyms, and I think that all localizations projects can also use it in
the same way.

Regards.