Re: Merge delay time for proposals on community projects

Hi,

I hate to be a trouble maker, but I'll just give you an outsider's view on this process: forcing a timing on reviews means only shallow problems will be identified, and not deep functionnal issues. Many issues that need improvements in the area of warehouse management, financial management, production etc. are quite complex and need a lot of reflexion and discussion. I'm afraid force-merging this type of module without deep and critical review will make the branches a mess.

Lionel