Re: WMS feedback

Great news!
Congratulations everyone, this is big. I know I'm demanding at times but now, /that/ is cool. Unfortunately we can't make it to the open days because we're in inventory right now and we want our IT team on the field (logistics rule our world these days) So, It would be really cool if this was recorded on video. Can it be please ?
Lionel Sausin.