Re: WMS feedback

Fabien,
I've had a quick look at the dev branch : impressive stuff !
I have just one additional request right now: would you please split the costing code to separate modules? We're going to deeply audit/review the average costing code but doing this right now is insanely hard.
Thanks in advance if you can have this improvement made.
Lionel Sausin.