Discussing OpenERP buildout recipe here ?

Hi everyone.

As we are getting more and more feedback and contributions about our
buildout recipe for OpenERP
(https://launchpad.net/anybox.recipe.openerp), which is really great in
itself,
we've been thinking about a proper place to discuss it.

Currently, the only interface between users and developers is
launchpad's bug tracking system*. It serves well, but that's a bit
crude. I imagine people would be interested in usage advices, insight on
future development (I would not dare to spell "roadmap"), that sort of
thing.

We've been thinking of launching a dedicated mailing list somewhere
(maybe through a launchpad team), but that sounds overkill and a bit too
insulated.

So… does it look like a suitable topic to you on Openerp-community ?

Georges Racinet
Anybox SAS, http://anybox.fr
Bureau: 09 72 39 50 97 / 09 72 39 13 06
Portable: 06 51 32 07 27
GPG: 0x33AB0A35, sur serveurs publics

* and twitter for release announcements :-)