Re: Expense reimbursement workflow: how to complete it?

On 07/25/2013 10:52 PM, Alexandre da Costa Leitão wrote:
Yep.. I just had some free time and did the entire process… is a little bit easier then I said before… just create a bank statement import the invoice and pay the debt. As this create a full reconciled entry the expense will change for paid state.

Let me know if it works for you. If you need any help my Skype is ale_trumpet
Yes, I understand now. Thanks to all of you for your help.

gvb