Re: Task Scheduling Algorithms

A talk was given bij the guys from THERP on the OpenERP Days this year
about a solution for generic resource planning and scheduling.

http://www.slideshare.net/openobject/generic-resource-planning-in-open-erpholger-brunn-therp-ready-partner

The guys in question should also be watching this list afaik so they might
jump in soon.