Re: Task Scheduling Algorithms

Dear Anatoly,

THERP's initiative is a great step forward: from a high-level point of view, they extend the OpenERP "framework" (think server + utility modules), to have features refactored as a dedicated module.

But indeed it would be even better to re-refactor these features into a generic Python library that everyone can reuse. Generally speaking, libraries are more valuable to the "global community" than frameworks modules.
This is explained here (among other places) :
http://tom.lokhorst.eu/2010/09/why-libraries-are-better-than-frameworks

Lionel Sausin.