Re: OpenERP Apps v7.0 is live

Dear Fabien and Olivier,

Thanks for the release, a few remarks after a quick look on it:

a) +1 for Stéphane remark about Installable = False flag ! As all community
modules use it, it makes sens to deal with that.

b) I want to know how to manage the community branches repositories... I
can register them only using my Camptocamp account/login which is obviously
not the purpose at all ! Can we have a login for the OCA in order to manage
the community work and repository here ? It'll be good, so all community
branches can be managed through that portal. Most of our work is currently
released in the community repo..

c) Searching for camptocamp only display me 9 modules... I think something
wrong about the search or I missed something, do you know what ? (example,
the account_financial_report_webkit appear if I search by name, but not if
I enter Camptocamp...).. It's very confusing.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Joël