Re: OpenERP Apps v7.0 is live

On 08/13/2013 11:35 AM, Joël Grand-Guillaume wrote:
b) I want to know how to manage the community branches repositories... I can
register them only using my Camptocamp account/login which is obviously not the
purpose at all ! Can we have a login for the OCA in order to manage the
community work and repository here ? It'll be good, so all community branches
can be managed through that portal. Most of our work is currently released in
the community repo..

I think it makes sense to register OCA branches under a generic OCA account that can be managed by the OCA core reviewers team. I will send the account info to the ~openerp-community-reviewer members. In any case you can also register them with your account and we can later transfer the ownership.

c) Searching for camptocamp only display me 9 modules... I think something
wrong about the search or I missed something, do you know what ? (example, the
account_financial_report_webkit appear if I search by name, but not if I enter
Camptocamp...).. It's very confusing.

There was an issue with the author-based search (in the front-end only), it should now be fixed.

Cheers,