Re: OpenERP Apps v7.0 is live

Hello Olivier & Community,

A quick question. It seems apps.openerp.com ignores the installable flag in
module descriptors.

The community uses this flag to mark modules that are on a series branch
but not in a usable state (yet) because, for example, they have not yet
been migrated from a previous version.

Would it make sense to hide such modules with installable = False?

-sbi