Re: OCA News

+1 Davide Corio.
I would separate community event from official event. I would propose even
having more than only one day for it and if possible i would open meeting
online to make possible participate anyone in the world even if they can
not come phisically.
In spain, our annual meeting are 2 full days and it usually results quite
short.
Just my 2 cents.