Re: OCA News

On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 8:17 PM, Ana Juaristi <ajuaristio@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> +1 Davide Corio.
> I would separate community event from official event. I would propose even
> having more than only one day for it and if possible i would open meeting
> online to make possible participate anyone in the world even if they can
> not come phisically.

Hello people,

just to say I'm also all for online meetings: we aren't launching the new
iPad, we are doing open source, we are a global community and we should cut
'production costs' to a point where things are sustainable as an open
source business model without nasty afterthoughts catches, so let's live
with our time. Real events are all the rage, but most of things can be
sorted out online.

BTW, I've been relatively quiet in OpenERP community theses last weeks,
well don't worry, I'm coming with massing innovation regarding OpenERP
inside Ruby on Rails apps. Stay tuned for updates on this, you can look at
OOOR and OOOREST trunk on Github for previews.

Regards.

--
Raphaël Valyi
Founder and consultant