Re: OCA News

If you are interested on giving more visibility to all modules and having a
nice place where everyone can show modules functionality, with links,
screenshots and so on... We are building a module that extends
modules.module.
It will allow building even a complete site around a module or set of
modules/app.
We are in holidays now but we will be ready to show you a poc a couple of
weeks later.
Idea is having the possibility not only to download a module but knowing
what functionality it's able to cover.
On the other side we will allow creating a doc module that can be installed
with module itself and published to be mantained updated like any other
module. This way people could have all doc links and info locally or access
to a public website to consult before installing.
I don't know if i'm explaining rigth but better to see.
Than you all. Thank you Fabien for taking your time for explain...
Ana.