Re: Proposal to document addons incompatibilities

On 08/17/2013 06:45 PM, Stefan Rijnhart wrote:
As the defacto maintainer of the Banking Addons, I do not feel forced to collaborate and integrate with alternative solutions. I might think it is a good thing if I see added value for my company or my customers in any way, but I am not forced.

BTW, for those of you who do not read the Banking Addons mailing list, as it is we are actually discussing the options to improve compatibility between the various solutions and some work in that direction has already been contributed (but only cause we want to)