Re: Removing inactive members from the reviewers team

On 09/10/2013 11:54 PM, Daniel Reis wrote:
Hello all,

I may be missing somthing obvious, so I have to ask:
What's the point on belonging to the Reviewers Team?:

Anyone can participate in MP reviews.
Yey, as much as possible ;-)
It's each project's maintainers role to merge the approved MPs.
I know some projects with active maintainers which merge the approved MPs but that's not the case of most of them. In that case only members of the reviewers team are able to merge.

The Reviewer Team is useful to keep track of the Communities maintainer
teams, and as a last resource to do administration tasks for a Project.
Other than that, I don't see the point.
IMHO, the "reviewer" team could be just a small list of people we know
is available to  intervene in case of necessity.

I worry a lot more about what Projects are worthy to be in the
"Community Reviewed" list:
The case for these modules is to share development effort and avoid
reinventing the wheel.
So, single author modules should not be there until someone else from
the community shows interest in collaborating on it's evolution, or at
least uses it in production as is willing to also support it.

My 2 cents.

Regards
Daniel

--