Re: New member of community for Team Reviewer.

If you agree, the first big action I want to take is to make translatable
all community branches in Launchpad, creating pot files for each module and
setting corresponding branch, so I need to make a lot of push that it's
IMHO meaningless to pass the review process. Do you agree that I start the
task this way or do you propose another method?

Regards.