Re: New member of community for Team Reviewer.

I prefer adding this check in the list of things to do when reviewing than allowing you or anyone else (nothing personal here) to bypass the review step.

If you are willing to put some big effort today, I suggest starting this check-list on a pad, discussing it on the list and then putting it in the documentation.

Maxime Chambreuil
+1 (514) 276-5468 #126

----- Mail original -----

If you agree, the first big action I want to take is to make translatable all community branches in Launchpad, creating pot files for each module and setting corresponding branch, so I need to make a lot of push that it's IMHO meaningless to pass the review process. Do you agree that I start the task this way or do you propose another method?

Regards.