Re: Anyone playing with OpenERP CMS branch trunk-website-al ?

> NB: as a side note, I'm working on similar web enabling technology for OpenERP: web interface for OpenERP using Twitter Bootstrap, targeting ecommerces and other portal applications. While Antony's branch took the decision to do all using Backbones like Javascript (like OpenERP POS), my take has been to use Rails standards as much as possible, even things like simple_form (forms for Bootstrap) and use unobstrusive Javascript only at the end optionally.

Raphael, we are very near to release something great for CMS & eCommerce. We expect to do the first release before one month.

I wonder if we should not join effort instead of working in different directions.

The CMS/eCommerce don't use javascript, Qweb templates are rendered server side, in Python. Javascript is used for the website builder admin.