Re: XMLRPC : special method for raw SQL instead of search + read ?

On 15/10/2013 14:19, Christophe Dubuit wrote:
> Okay, but what if this method would be restricted to user with
> "administator" privileges only ?

a user with administrator privileges already has other means of
accessing the db (such as direct SQL connection if required, or erppeek)

> Plus, we have to see the context. Someone who uses XMLRPC queries...
> usually is an admin, don't you think ?
>
> XMLRPC / JSON queries are for "behind work", "plumber work"... Not
> reallly regular front users.

don't forget smart interns who want to know information that they are
not entitled to see.

--
Alexandre Fayolle
Chef de Projet