Re: BIRT based reports

On 22/10/13 06:56, Phui Hock wrote:
Hi,
I am wondering if there is any interest in Eclipse BIRT-based reports
for OpenERP. I wrote a simple reporting module, which is essential a
proxy to external BIRT server to generate PDF.

Is this similar to the Pentaho Reports module?

https://github.com/WillowIT/Pentaho-reports-for-OpenERP

I've played with the Pentaho tool and it works well.

However we still find the way Aeroo works, and the flexibility of using the full facilities of Libre Office, enable us to generate the best looking, properly paginated, results. Certainly for "customer-facing" reports, e.g Quotes, Invoices etc...

Cheers

Al