Re: BIRT based reports

Hello,

This looks to be an interesting tool. There are some piece of code to improve and maybe clarify the translation part,
but it can be nice addition to community addons if you and community agree (we should also see with original authors).

If it is ok we may open a new project in community addons (or maybe reorganise reporting addons but it is a hot topic).

Regards

Nicolas

Le 22.10.13 07:56, Phui Hock a écrit :
> Hi,
> I am wondering if there is any interest in Eclipse BIRT-based reports for OpenERP. I wrote a simple reporting module, which is essential a proxy to external BIRT server to generate PDF.
>
> The module is partly inspired by https://github.com/vaab/report_birt‎;, but with minor tweaks and example reports. This module does not require additional columns to be created.
>
> Examples of "Quotation / Sale Order" and "Invoice" reports can also be found and installed as separate modules. All of them are currently hosted at https://code.launchpad.net/~phuihock
>
> -- PH

Nicolas Bessi